Housing Grant Application

Home > Housing Grant Application

Eastern PA Trans Equity Project beleives that transgender people deserve to have a roof over their heads.

  • If you have a job but cannot afford a security deposit for an appartment we may be able to help. If you have secured an apartment and have a job that will allow you to pay your rent (but need security) you can apply for a housing grant where EPTEP will pay your landlord directly for this cost. You must have secured an apartment and EPTEP will need to speak to the landlord. Maximum grant is $1,500.
  • EPTEP reserves the right to decline or approve any application
  • Applicants must reside in the EPTEP service area.

Housing Assistance Application